Monday, October 20, 2014

Joseph is Returning to the Streets

Okay, so I am having a major anxiety attack right now, chest pain, hard to breathe, so please say some prayers for me. I just got a call from my son Joseph's uncle and spoke with Joseph. He is sober, however they released him this morning and while he can stay with his aunt and uncle while waiting for the bed in a rehab facility, he has told all of us, he is NOT going, all he wants is his dog back and to go back on the streets. I know he believes he can do this and remain safe and sober and attend meetings on his own, but I am having a very hard time with this right now. So please pray for Joseph and pray for me, because the strength everyone thinks I have has seemed this morning to turn into tears!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

I will continue to pray for you and your family. Hopefully everything will turn out well.

Karen T said...

I am so sorry to hear this. It is truly hard to watch the people you love make bad choices. I'll remember you both in prayers.

Unknown said...

I am so sorry for this turn of events, and what is now your heart breaking again. I will keep praying for you, and for Joseph. Sending love to you. (celiaambrose@hotmail.com)