Friday, January 31, 2014

Another Quilt In The Mail, Thank You Sara

Huge thanks to Sara for not only making a 911 Unseen Heroes life a bit warmer and brighter, but for sending this to me and having faith that I would eventually get it completed.  The colors in this, just brightened my days!

If you haven't met Sara, please stop by her blog, My Sewing Room 
say hello and spend some time looking at the beautiful quilts she makes.

This has been on and off my machine for quite some time now, but last night I finished it and completed the binding today.  

It was put in the mail today and will be with its new owner sometime next week.

Thank you all for your trust, continued dedication and hearts in making other lives warmer and blessed!

4 comments:

Sara said...

The quilting looks wonderful. I was so glad to be able to provide a quilt top to a good cause.

Love Of Quilts said...

Very pretty quilt. Going for a good cause.

Quiltingranny said...

Sara, it is because of wonderful quilters like yourself that Layers of Hope - Quilting 911 is able to reach out to those unseen heroes in need!

Pokey said...

Such a pretty quilt, love yellow and navy ~
:-}pokey